Welcome to the Remote PHC Manuals website
Online Remote Primary Health Care Manuals brings together five highly respected manuals used in Indigenous and remote primary health care in Australia.
- CARPA Standard Treatment Manual, 6th edition
- Minymaku Kutju Tjukurpa Women’s Business Manual, 5th edition
- Clinical Procedures Manual for remote and rural practice, 3rd edition
- Medicines Book for Aboriginal Health Workers, 3rd edition
- Reference Book for the Remote Primary Health Care Manuals
For more information on their context and scope see About.
Access to the Remote Primary Health Care Workers online content is free of charge.
The organisations that collaborated to make this combined content available online are: Central Australian Rural Practitioner’s Association Inc (CARPA), CRANAplus Inc, Central Australian Aboriginal Congress Alukura Branch, and the Centre for Remote Health.
These manuals are produced for primary health care workers including doctors, Aboriginal health workers, nurses, midwives and allied health professionals and should not be used as a substitute for professional qualified advice.
Updates and corrections for Remote Primary Health Care Manuals 2014 editions — last updated 15 April 2015.
If you downloaded or printed PDFs prior to this, please delete/destroy copies that contain out-of-date material.